The Unity automatic arm for two monitors with independent adjustment allows for easy individual adjustability for each of your monitors in any direction: in, out, up, down and side to side.
Monitors less than 9 lbs must use the Unity counter weight to enable arm to balance properly: model: Unity-CW, $50 list
- Supports monitors from 6.5lbs to 22lbs (lighter monitors require counterweight, see notes sections below
- Quick connect joints allows fast, simple assembly, and super smooth adjustment. Also a theft deterrent – requiring a tool to disconnect
- Both monitors travel independent of each other, offering 180° of tilt, 180° of side-to-side movement and 360° of landscape-to-portrait movement
- Arms extend approximately 23 Inch of back and forth. Arms fold back completely for maximum desk space when monitors are stowed
- The arms swivels 360° around the base, increasing the options for display position
- Integrated, swiveling cable managers allow easier movement of monitor arms when wires are managed
- Gas assisted height adjustment for free floating vertical movement through a 10 Inch range.
- Monitor mounting brackets contain both 75mm and 100mm hole patterns to comply with VESA standards
- Aluminum die cast components provide stability and durability for displays up to 23 Inch
On our GSA Contract:
5 years gas arms, all other parts limited lifetime