The SYSTEMA SNCS10S is a notebook and display spring arm combination attached to a 3.9 Inch post. This solution is part of the SYSTEMA modular range and consists of the following individual components:
Ideal for: Displays up to 34 Inch and notebooks up to 18 Inch. The two spring assisted arms can be installed in a back-to-back or side by side configuration in any of the four channels of the 3.9 Inch high post. Spring assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display and notebook to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and for users who work with a notebook computer both in and out of the office. Touch screen compatible.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the SYSTEMA notebook holder SNTB (sold separately). The notebook holder is interchangeable and can be swapped with the included extra quick release display mounting head. Free channels in the desk attached post can accommodate additional arms to create multi display or notebook combinations.
- Three points of articulation enable spring assisted full-motion display adjustment
- Supports a wide range of displays and notebooks from 3.3lbs to 17.6lbs in weight,
- Supports notebooks up to 18 Inch in size
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 75 x 75 and 100 x 100; can support 200x100 via additional adaptor plate AC-AP-2010
- 0.3 Inch hardened steel Desk Clamp and Bolt Through mounting options included
- Display and notebook tilt and pan adjustments with display landscape to portrait rotation
- Spring tension visual gauge and quick release/attachment mounting head to assist with multiple installations
- Made of durable and easy to recycle steel and aluminium
- Green Star - Office Interiors compliant product
- Designed for extended use and easy disassembly at the end of the products life