The Workrite Sierra HXL Crank is engineered to enable manual adjustability requiring minimal amounts of human force making them a good alternative for the healthy workforce or for areas where frequent adjustments are not required.
A GREAT ALTERNATIVE FOR THE HEALTHY WORKFORCE
The HXL Crank adjusts at a rate of 5.6 turns per inch even with more than 125 pounds of equipment on the worksurface. Sierra HXL Crank is available in 3 contemporary finishes with two foot design options that can be selected to build the best workcenter for each specific application.
– Frame options: 2-leg frames
– 24" or 30" depths
– Widths from 36" to 72" depending on shape
– Finish options: Silver, Charcoal, and White
– Height Range: 25.5" to 43"
– Payload Capacity: 125 pounds
– Travel Speed: 1 inch = 5.6 turns